Saturday, October 31, 2009

35 weeks down. . .35 days to go.

I ment to have a picture today but I don't. Maybe tomorrow. I haven't been very happy today. Its been taking me 2 hours to fall asleep at night (for the past 2-3 nights) and I sleep awful. I get so hot during the night, I feel like I can't move, I feel so thirsty but don't want to drink since that just leads to me having to wake up and go to the bathroom again. I am officially uncomfortable at bedtime. I am officially uncomfortable bending over. I am officially uncomfortable sitting at the table. I am officially uncomfortable. I'm also restless. There are so many random things I want to do but doing them makes me. . .uncomfortable. During the kids nap time Mike helped me clean up/get rid of some junk in the basement which helped a bit with my mood. I'm also starting to swell up a bit too. I don't want to complain too much. . .I know it could be way way worse I'm just declaring I have hit the uncomfortable point. I would like to be able to bend over or pick up the kids and not be in pain. . .I don't dare say I want to sleep comfortably and feel rested, since we know that probably won't happen for a very long time but being able to sleep on my stomach without my big ol' body pillow would be nice. So basically I am excited to say 35 weeks down and 35 days to go. . .hopefully at most. Its a nice thought. 35 days. Pretty good. Tuesday is the doctors appointment and I'm hoping for some progress.

4 comments:

meppalmer said...

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time. Hopefully your little one will come early and you will get to sleep on that tummy again. Can hardly wait to see those pictures and feel that little one moving. 8 days but who is counting? on the 9th day I will be there- Nana to the rescue! Oh did I mention I do dishes?

meppalmer said...

Oh before I forget you are NOT to be picking up those kids! They are too heavy for you - just tell them NO! I couldn't pick you up after I was 3 months because I almost lost Jenny. So I know you can do it- just say NO!

JuanitaNC said...

I'm with your Mother"DON"T PICK THE KIDS UP.This is your Aunt talking to you.Just think 8 more days and your Mom will be there and she can take care of the grandkids.She will love it.

the style crusader said...

ah haha... i love this. i wish i was there to see you. thirty five days is not long steph. you can do it!!