Thursday, October 1, 2009

Carmel, CA



































































Carmel was great. We had a blast, kept busy and stayed up way too late. I paid for it today. . .I was exhausted. We went to the beach, had picnics, visited an amazing playground, went to the aquarium, played numerous games of Settlers late into the night, ate out, and went for a short hike. Anyways, here are a few of the pictures, I'm off to pack. Tomorrow I'm going to NC for a wedding and will be back on Sunday morning. Mike is being left to fend for himself and the kids. This is the first time I've left all three of them for anytime so hopefully things will go smoothly. I'm sure they will have a great time and might even start wanting me to go. . .I'll let you know.











5 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

Great photos! Grace has the BEST expressions. Have a good trip!

Debbie said...

I love those pictures. I'm so glad you had a great time in CA. I hope and pray the trip to NC is wonderful and that all goes great on the home front, too. Love you all!! Mom

meppalmer said...

Love the pictures~ Happy to hear that you have a wonderful time in CA. Grace looks like she is so grown up, loosing that baby look for sure. You all look wonderful! Have a wonderful time in NC.

the style crusader said...

stephanie! the photos are great! i love the last one of obie, the one with grace/obie with michael by the water and all the others ones too. everyone looks great. p.s. grace has cut off jean shorts like her auntie! hope the weekend is great!

JuanitaNC said...

Love the pictures!!!!Look like all of you were having fun.Can't wait to see you......Hope you have a safe trip.See you soon.