Monday, November 2, 2009

Movin Up in the World. . .

Its a little bit scary. . .I just ordered a dishwasher. That's right. A dishwasher. Full blown regular size dishwasher. No dishwasher exists in this house but we talked to a plumber and our neighbor and it seems doable, so we are giving it a try. I am so EXCITED. . .just worried that for one reason or another it won't work out. . .I'm not sure why. . .but there is hope and we will hopefully have it installed and ready to go soon. Ahhhh. . .so nice. This is our Christmas present to each other. We figured it would be better to get something we could really use and enjoy so this it it. . .Mike is excited too! (just so you know) Next thing on our list. . .a laudry putter away robot. . .one day.

2 comments:

meppalmer said...

How EXCITING!! Now you are going to see the bottom of the sink all the time. That is the BEST gift I think you could get yourselves for Christmas. Any idea when you will be getting it? Which one did you decide on?

JuanitaNC said...

How EXCITING!!! Now your Mom want have to wash the dishes.I really like the one we got.I hope you enjoy it.