Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I think.




I think the tiredness is back.
My nightly thirstiness has increased.
My belly has expanded.
My nightly potty breaks have doubled.
My patience has shrunk.
My heart burn has intensified.
My flipping throughout the night has grown.
My internal temperature, all the time, has risen.
My belly moves on its own, and there is a foot in my right rib. . .all the time.

Did I mention I'm pregnant! There are barely any days left. . .really. I'm in the thirty something day range. . .and that's if I get to December 5. What if I don't?!?!? We have 5 1/2 weeks left. . .could easily be less. The next time we see most of our families we will be five not four. We will soon be out numbered. We won't fit in all cars anymore, along with the carseats. We won't fit in a booth at restauants. We will be five. FIVE. I don't know if I'm mentally prepared. I should get busy on that "mental preparation." Like now. I should work on that now.

1 comment:

meppalmer said...

Sounds to me like you a "NANA" to the rescue! WOW you sound pregnant. Did I mention that you love GREAT!! As for the car- we have been talking about how all the "Palmer" family want fit in your van anymore. HUM never thought about the restaurants. Maybe they will give us our own room- Take care and I will see you in 11 days. Love you!