Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Work Day. . .



Ha. . .isn't every day a work day around here. . .to day is Wednesday, the day I pass the kids over and go to work during the day. . .usually I just go in when Mike gets home but today I go it during the day. Not much is going on, I've been pretty productive so far this week. Our ceiling fan is about a million years old, you know one of those old brass way to fancy ones. When we first moved in we spray painted it black, which helped but I've never been too happy with it. This week we bought a new black ceiling fan. . .and it sure makes a difference. Blows more and looks so much better. We still need to attach the light ficture thing to it but after dealing with our weird ancient ceiling wires and working on getting the fan up for 2 1/2 hours we decided the lights could wait until today. So thats my exciting news. No new picutres. Oh, I'll attach the picutres of Grace and Obie. I blew them up for their rooms. . .you know. . .the broken frame story. The picture of Grace is from last spring but I really liked this one and the one of Obie is from our pool time outside.

This one I put in our room. It was from our time in NC.

2 comments:

JuanitaNC said...

I love your pictures.The kids are so cute.I really like the picture of all of you together.You put a celling fan up.I would never do that.Have fun at work..

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture of all four of you together! So cute! Have a great work day!