Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chai Break

Yep. I called it. BREAK TIME! So why not a chai break. . .Its cool and windy today so I decided we shoud hang out in the back yard. Grace and Obie played and I attempted to tackle some of the weeds. I conquered some, but not all. . .as I was pulling weeds Obie managed be crack and break off a piece of my glass. I turned around and he was chewing/eating/drooling on/licking the piece that had broken off. It was a triangular piece of glass that was probably 3 inches on each side. I don't know what he was doing but last time I checked it wasn't exactly a good thing for kids to be chewing on broken glass. I jumped up and took it away, and then checked his mouth for cuts and blood. There was nothing. . .good thing. . .That would have been a little hard to explain. "yeah, I left him alone with a glass, gave him enough time alone with the glass to break it and oh yeah, consume it. . ." Hmmmm, not so good. Anyways, that problem was solved and ok in the end. As I sit on my "chai break" the laundry is going. . .and the sinkis full of dishes again. . .next house=dish washer. . .note to self. Oh. . .on an exciting note. . .we are going to a concert. . .kids and all. Can you guess who? The Wiggles. We are going to see the Wiggles in real life. The real Wiggles. . .and the Big Red Car. Aug. 11 3pm. Thats where we will be. . .

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

NO WAY!! stpehanie, i would love, love LOVE to see you guys at the wiggles. i think you may be just about the coolest parents ever. that is so fun. obie is going to be so happy.