Friday, July 24, 2009

Heaven.

So in Germany, there is a bakery named Lacoste. They have yummy cappuccino and the best pretzels ever. There are two types. . .the large twisty kind or one the looks like a roll. They are so good. I would always stop by to get one with butter. . .man, they were so good. Anyways, they weren't like American heard pretzels, there was something special about them. . .I miss them. Recently I found a "European Cafe" that carries "pretzels rolls." They are the same thing as in Lacoste. Perfect. Butter and all. Its about 20 minutes away but yesterday I had to go to a store near by so I decided to stop and pick a few up. I got 4 of the little rolls. . .actually 3, but had an extra in my bag. 2 for me and 2 for Mike. I ate mine on the way home driving. I was a hazard. . .trying to dip my pretzel roll in a soft piece of butter while merging. . .the pretzel just couldn't wait. . .it was heaven!

2 comments:

Team Inglis said...

those pretzels are good. we should go there in december.

JuanitaNC said...

I hope you didn't have a reck driving and dipping your pretzel in the dip.Sounds good to me.