Friday, July 3, 2009

Just so you know. . .an update. . .

Well, Saturday it the day. My Mom and Dad will be leaving tomorrow morning to London and hopefully things will be getting better soon. The plane will fly in tomorrow morning and then they will immediately fly to London. They were told that they will probably be there for 2 weeks. Jenny and Fred live an hour away so hopefully they will be able to visit help my Mom out a bit. There was also a misunderstanding with the doctor. . .it has not spread to the right side as of right now. When they get to London they will have to suction out his lung and remove the "stuff." Not having the procedure done in Egypt is a big relief for my Mom so hopefully all will go well in London. Just so you know. . .that the update.

1 comment:

JuanitaNC said...

I'm praying for your Dad.Please call me and let me know whats going on.