Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Growing. . .

This picture was taken about two weeks about when we where in NC. I was slightly over 14 weeks. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment. Nothing too exciting. I've gained a total of 7 pounds and the heart rate was 150. Next week Tuesday we have an ultrasound. . .but we aren't finding out what it is. . .purposely anyways. Tomorrow marks week 17. This week I finally started to feel some movement. . .and when we heard the heartbeat the doctor commented on how much the baby was moving. Hopefully this isn't forshadowing of how things will be when its born. My vote is for a calm, easygoing baby. . .but as we already know that doesn't always happen. Maybe I should just stick to "I just want a healthy baby. . ." like everyone else says.


1 comment:

JuanitaNC said...

You look really good.Gaining 7 pounds not bad.Just rember about all the good food you had in NC to eat.And all the dessert I made.(Chocolate Chip Pie)