Friday, July 17, 2009

19 weeks













So we are at 19 weeks. . .hopefully this means almost halfway there if not maybe a little less. I attempted to take some pictures with Grace in the room. She decided to get in on the action and join the shot. . .this was all her doing. . .no prompting. . .I didn't even ask her to get in the picture and I never lifted my shirt once. This last week I have been feeliing pretty good. I've been pretty productive. . .I'm kind of on a "lets get rid of some of this junk" kick. I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I haven't been too tired, but I'm to the point I can feel my belly growing larger. . .I can also feel baby Pinky moving throughout the day. Seems like the kicks are usually on the right side of my belly. According to the Wii, I've gained 8 pounds. So that about it. One more week and offically halfway.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

your daughter is an absolute nutcase stephanie. and you are looking fabulous!! yey for the belly!!

Anonymous said...

lol @ grace.