Thursday, February 18, 2010

Weigh in Thursday.

Thursday=official weigh in. Well, I haven't weighed in today. We were too busy trying to get out of the house this morning. . .plus I weigh in on the Wii and I took half of the curtains in to be dry cleaned, which means our big front window only had one side covered. Usually this isn't that big of a deal but I stand on the lovely Wii board with minimal clothing on. . .if you know what I mean. I figured the people across the street wouldn't really appreciate the "new" view they got so I didn't weigh in. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll step on. I feel like I'm getting a little stuck since I'm pretty close to what I was when I got pregnant with M'. It seems like the last five pounds is the worst. Some good news is I bought a pair of jeans a size smaller. A bit tight but they fit. The size bigger was too big. . .plus I'm hoping these will be too big in the next few months.c So that's about it for now. Stay tuned for the official number tomorrow.

2 comments:

meppalmer said...

Hope all goes well when you weigh- know how it feels to be stuck at a number. But don't worry it will move I am sure.

Happy to hear that you are all feeling better. I am sure Grace is going to love pre-school. Know you LOVED it and went a few days a week even when dad graduated from college. Love ya!

JuanitaNC said...

I'm with your Mom!!! It will be stuck at a number and Bingo it moves.Hope your weigh-in goes well for you.You GO GIRL!!!!