Thursday, February 18, 2010

And it was good.

Yep. That's right. Today was good. Its Thursday. We manged to get up, get dressed and meet a friend at the children's museum. The kids all got a long pretty well and M' slept in the carrier the whole time. At 1pm we left, drove through McDonald's and headed home. The kids didn't spill or drop anything and they got pretty cool little toys. The sun is shinning, its finally above freezing and all the kids are sleeping. Ahhh. . .good day. Plus since it's Thursday, that means shopping trip for me. I do grocery shopping Thursday nights and Mike watches the kids. I know, I know, excited about an alone grocery shopping trip. Yes. Yes I am. It is 1 1/2 hours of quiet out of the house time. I can look as quick or slowly as I like and I don't have to worry about kids pulling things off of shelves or fighting each other. So that was and will be my good day.

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

haha, sounds like a good day. did you see that the title of my post is about it being a good day too?? we are so on the same page mentally right now. also, put up a funny photo of freddy on teaminglis... and he's got on his red/black jacket! xx