Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weigh Day

Its that time again. . .time to set on the Wii and see how the week went. I exercised on the Wii 3 times and did the eliptical machine once. Yesterday I chose to go to Outback for someone's Birthday instead of doing the eliptical machine. . .I probably could have done both but I chose not to. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to have much change this week, but I stepped on and 156.5 poped up. I was happy with that. . .thats a pound from last week so I'm still on track. Its been 3 weeks and I've lost about 4.5 pounds. So not too bad. As long as things keep going down I'll be good.

2 comments:

the style crusader said...

that is good! i think the most important thing is just staying on track and doing a little bit each week! congratulations!! xx

meppalmer said...

GREAT job Stephanie! Keep it up and dad for sure will be lose the bet!