Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cupcakes





So the 25th is my Birthday. I'll be 29. I'm actually ok with this, although today at Chick-fil-a I noticed gray hair in the mirror and I didn't even have to look for it. . .it was just there, staring back at me. Usually I have to look around to find them. . .not this time. Happy Birthday to me! G' wanted to make me a cake so we decided on cupcakes. Sprinkles are a must with her, so here are the creations. Mike is on a business trip until late on the 25th so it will be me and the kids for my birthday. . .I think we are going to go to the Science Center. Yahoo! Its not really my favorite but its out of the house, free, and the kids are contained. Those three things will make it a good trip. Mike left today at 2pm. So far everything has gone well. Hopefully M' will be good tonight and G' won't wake up too early. . .I should go to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I was near you to celebrate while your hubby is gone! I'm jealous that you have a science center and a free one at that! We don't really have much of anything, especially anything free. Blah! Oh well. Johnny is gone on Saturday, so I am going to take the kids and do something out of the house as well! I hope you have a good day!

Sarita said...

Happy birthday Steph! We love you and miss you... and I love seeing pics of you all... no internet connection at home yet...but we'll soon send out some pictures of us!!! Hugs.