Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nice Surprise.

So we were sitting, attempting to eat dinner this evening when the door bell rang. When we looked out the front door there was a tall box that had a flower company name written on the outside. I figured Mike had gotten me flowers since he is going out of town and will be gone for most of my birthday (its Thursday, and he won't get back until late in the evening) Anyways, I opened the box and there were sunflowers and a note that said, "Happy Birthday! Love Jenny and Freddy" What a nice sister and brother-in-law. It was such a nice surprise and now I have some pretty yellow flowers sitting on my table. There was even a Happy Birthday balloon in with it that I'm guarding with my life. (A girl named Grace is trying her hardest to get it). So thank you thank you.

3 comments:

meppalmer said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a little sister and brother-in-law. I know you LOVE Sunflowers!! Thanks for calling yesterday!!

JuanitaNC said...

Thats wonderful you got flowers from your "Little sister and Brother -In Law.I hope you have a nice birthday!!!!

jennifer said...

glad you liked this stephanie! hope they'll help brighten up your week. also, glad we surprised you! love you lots!