Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hmmm.

Obie takes a nap in our room in a pack in play. Yesterday he woke up, climbed out and walked down the steps. I met him at the bottom since he was calling for me all the way down. Mike also heard him and met us at the bottom of the stairs. Mike and I were not excited about Obie's new "accomplishment." As we looked at Obie standing there, at the bottom of the steps, the pride beamed from his face and he proudly put his arms in the air and said "Ta DA!" It doesn't get better then that. We managed not to laugh but we couldn't hold back the smiles.

1 comment:

meppalmer said...

We knew this day would come and "TA DA" I am sure he was so proud of himself. Will be interesting to see if he does it again and if he figures out he can get out of the crib. It brought a smile to my face to hear about his "TA DA".