Monday, August 24, 2009

The Plan. . .thus far.

So here is what we were thinking for the new from. I'm going to make a duvet cover with the chickens (Obie loves birds) and the pink flowers (Grace is obsessed with pink as many of you know) for each kid. Then the circle will be what is on the bottoms of their beds. We are still undecided on curtains. We need something with the black out stuff on the back since the room gets so bright. I'm thinking we will get plain white curtains and then I'll add a little of one of the fabrics in middle to make them a bit more fun. The walls are a dark chocolate brown. . .and are almost done being painted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to see a picture of the whole room all done! Nice work! Man, I wish you guys lived near us...I think we would enjoy hanging out together ;)