Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Wheels.











This week there is a big resale event at the convention center. Mike dropped off our sale stuff yesterday morning and then in the evening I decided I'd go take a look and just to see what there was. . .not that we really needed anything. I should have known better but I went anyway. . .just in case. Well I left $22.55 poorer. It probably wasn't the wiser purchase I have ever made but it was kind of fun. I found some puzzles that were $2-$4 each. I got 4. 2 animal ones, 1 ABC one and then a firetruck puzzle. Grace loves stories about fire fighters. Then I also walked out with a new set of wheels. I always thought these little cars looked like so much fun. . .I never had one and it was only $12. I figured once they get tired of it I can always sell it again.

4 comments:

meppalmer said...

Great job Stephanie. Looks like the kids are going to love the little car. Not sure they had those when you were little- sorry you never had one.

JuanitaNC said...

I love car!!!! The kids really going to enjoy it.It look so cool looking.

Debbie said...

I'm so glad to hear that Grace still loves fire fighter stories. I have great memories of sitting in the back of the van telling her numerous fire fighter stories of Gracie, Fifi, etc. Love you all- You're all a bunch of cuties! Mom B.

Anonymous said...

The car is great! We picked one up from a friend and it is now 13 years old, a little faded but still going strong.
Sarah Vehige (Fairshares last year)