Monday, August 3, 2009

Grilled Cheese.

So the other night I made grilled cheese sandwiches. Obie stole one of the pieces of bread off the counter so I ended up with on extra piece of bread that I had happened to butter. . .Well, Mike being the safer that he is decided to stick the bread in the fridge before he went to bed, which means I didn't find it until the next morning. . .we always go back of forth the getting rid of certain items. I love to get rid of stuff and Mike doesn't want to get rid of it if there is nothing wrong with it even if we are probably never going to use it. Anyways, I knew no one was going to eat the old, now stale piece of bread that had been sitting in the fridge so I threw it away and made sure I piled some other trash on top. . .that way there was no finding or saving the toast. (Mike will take it items out of the trash so they need to be hidden. . .well.) So anyways later that day Mike asked where the bread in the fridge had gone, I told him it was gone for good. . .and that I had thrown it way several hours before. He should have known to hide the bread if he didn't want it gone. So he kind of smiled and life went on. Well later in the afternoon we were sitting on the couch, we looked out the window and this is what we saw. . .















I said, "that squirrel has your bread! See I didn't waste it!" Mike studied the bread and isn't convinced it was our bread. . .he says it looks like it was toasted and ours wasn't. I'm claim it was definitely ours and the I threw it out just for the nasty little squirrel. . .

1 comment:

meppalmer said...

I think the squirrel was showing Mike that he was enjoying that bread!!