Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dr.

Today was the doctor. All went well. Its been 5 weeks since I've been. Baby's heart rate was 148. . .and she kind of changed my due date to December 5th. She said according to the ultrasound it looked like thinks might be 5 days ahead so she went ahead and changed it. I gained 6 pounds which is what I thought. . .totaling 12 so far. The only concern I had to tell her was that after I eat breakfast I can feel my heart rate speed up. . .it stops probably 1/2-an hour later. . .well doesn't stop beating but slows down. Her comment was sugar. I had thought of the too but all I'm eating is toast with jam or cereal (sugared cereal-Trader Joes- but not chocolate kid cereal) or yogurt and granola. I'm not having caffeine with it so I know its not that. So we'll see. I didn't have gestational diabetes or really any problems with the other two. I have my diabetes test on September 1. She didn't seem very concerned about it so I'm guessing its not that big of a deal. So there you have it, our appointment.

2 comments:

meppalmer said...

Thanks for sharing. WOW 5 days earlier I am EXCITED!! Does this mean we might have a a little PINKY for Thanksgiving? Take care of yourself and baby PINKY!! Love you so much and it was wonderful talking to you yesterday.

JuanitaNC said...

How excited!!! I know your Mom is.I was early with the 3 boys.Take care of yourself and Miss Pinky.....