Monday, April 19, 2010

What do you think. . .




So I was looking for a gift at H&M for Grace and found these for $5.95. I didn't have any sunglasses so I figured I couldn't go wrong for $5.95. . .or could eye. I never wear sunglasses this big. I know they have been around for awhile and everyone seems to wear them but I'm feeling a little "flyish." What do you think? Oh, as I was looking through this pictures I noticed a lovely grey hair so I thought I'd point it out to all of you who still don't believe they are really there. See. . .Do you see it? If you don't, let my nice large white letters show you.

3 comments:

meppalmer said...

Oh I do see it and do believe it! That is a GREAT buy on the glasses and you look like you could be on the "style crusaders" blog page. Maybe I should send her your picture!!

the style crusader said...

stephanie! these look great! look at you with your big glasses! they look good on you! haha and that white hair is TOO funny! i wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. but it definitely is there poking out for everyone to notice! haha. i love this post! woohoo! you are kind of starting a fashion blog! love love love it!

meppalmer said...

Dad said you are totally styling and likes them!