Friday, April 2, 2010

The Babes.











All three.
- O' looks like he has a black eye because he put make up on this morning, just so you know.

-I promised G' I would find her pink shoe if she joined in the picture.

-M' was a delight and put up with the two crazies on either side of her.

Here is a little side story while I wait for these pictures to upload:

Today we went to the playground. I had M' in the front carrier which is really the best way to go, but the only problem I have is when one of the other kids wants to be lifted up onto something or gotten down from something high. Anyways, G' decided to climb this tall twisty ladder thing. She got above my head and seemed a little too confident so I reminded her to be careful and take her time. I also reminded her that if she got stuck or started to fall I couldn't help because I had M' on me. She looked down at me and said, "Don't worry, God will take care of me."

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

first of all these photos are GORGEOUS! i love the second one and how they are all just barely in shot. also, this story is beautiful. xx