Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our First Real. . .

















PARTY! I'm not a party person. They make me nervous. Like what if I don't have enough food, what if I don't have enough to do, what if they are board, what if it rains, what if I don't get everything done. Ahhhhhh, the list goes on. So for some reason I was feeling ambitious a few weeks back and we decided to have a Hello Kitty Party and we decided to invite 20 people over. Our house isn't big enough for 20 people. . .but we went for it. We prayed for no rain, we cleaned out the garage, just in case, and we had a party. 80% showers. We had no rain until about 20 minutes after the party. It was amazing. We hung out in the back yard, garage and alley. We had a "litter box", we made Fruit Loop collars, we hit a pinata and we had a hot dog picnic. It was great.

2 comments:

Jennifer Mahoney said...

I love all the party pictures! Alaina LOVES hello kitty and that's what we did for her little party this year. I'm glad everything worked out! Looks like everyone had a blast

Debbie said...

Yeah Stephanie! Good job! The party looks and sounds like a big success! I'm proud of you and thank the Lord for the way He answered your prayers. Love you so much, Mom B.