Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What did you say?

Today when we got home I let the kids play in the backyard for a few minutes before name time. Of course they picked the messiest thing they could find and they climbed into the little pool which is filled with sand, wet sand. So when it was time to come in I told the kids to brush off their feet. . .because it was wet they weren't very successful. Grace looks at me and says, "Mama, get my feet wet and baptize them." "What?!?" Did she really say what I thought she said. She started laughing and said "Get my feet wet so you can baptize them." It was pretty funny. I asked where she had heard that and she said she didn't know, she just knew it. So into the kitchen we went. I plopped her and Obie up on the counter and their feet were "baptized."

2 comments:

Team Inglis said...

that is too funny stephanie. xx

meppalmer said...

Now that is funny! Nice to hear that you did it also!