Sunday, March 7, 2010

Its offical. . .

my hair is falling out. Really. If I could change one thing about having kids it would be this. With every kid I've had, it seems like when they reach 3-4 months my hair starts to fall out. . .like massively. Handfuls. Then I'm left with the worst little hairs sticking out all around my hairline. It is really awful. Awful. I haven't found any fantastic hair cut to hide the evidence and the bad hair days seem to go on for months. Does anyone else have this problem or do I have some weird deficiency that is causing this? If you had this problem any solutions. . .maybe I should head on over to the style crusader for a hair donut. . .or maybe she'll just send me one. (wink, wink)

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

hahah! i will definitely send you a hair donut... although i'm not sure if you've got enough hair for it? i BARELY do. i will send you one though... along with some percy pigs? i have to wait until payday next friday though... i am currently living on a strict budget. so sorry to hear about your hair falling out though. that is awful. i hope it isn't too bad. why don't you bust out those abercrombie hats you used to always wear? xx