Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Past few days. . .

Time seems to be flying by. Saturday we died eggs and played Just Dance. Sunday night I was sick with a weird fever and body aches. It didn't last too long but I'm still feeling sore and my throat is on fire. Monday, Miss Dower from BFA came for a visit. Tuesday we explored the zoo, ate McDonald's and went to main street for dinner. Wednesday we said our good byes, played in the backyard and are onto naps. I'm still tired and feel like I could sleep for a week. Mike starts his new class on Monday so things will really start feeling busy then. Overall, all is well. M' has started sleeping better during the day. We had a light bulb moment and realized I had started drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning instead of just one. . .hence her not sleeping in the afternoon. Not very complicated. . .duh. It just took us a bit to figure it out.

1 comment:

the style crusader said...

that is so crazy that just drinking an extra cup of coffee could complicate things so much with her not sleeping! glad to get an update on you.. was starting to wonder where you were. xx