Thursday, January 28, 2010

2:13 p.m.

That's what time it is. Yes, its the afternoon. I still have on my pajamas, the floor is covered with toys, Dora is on T.V., remnants of lunch are all over the table, my head hurts and M' is sick. I probably smell like baby vomit, since she barfed all down my leg this morning. . .but life goes on. I'm not sure how many hours of T.V. we have watched today, but I'm not really caring right now. I've been carrying her around all day and hoping she didn't vomit again. I can't even imagine how gross that would be. . .vomit and a baby carrier with her facing me. Ahhhh Yuck. So far so good. Her little nose won't stop running and her cough sounds like she is going to explode. She is so sad. So that's where we are at 2:13 p.m. on this Thursday afternoon.

No comments: