Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weddings=Dresses=Shoes=Help.











So we have two weddings in October to go to. Both in North Carolina. My thought= I'm very pregnant and need something to wear, plus I haven't bought dressy shoes in forever, so I have no shoes to wear even if I do find a dress. Anyways, there really isn't much drama to this whole decision. . .the only problem was finding the time to go look for something, without kids. So a while ago I got this dress. The tops a bit low plus I didn't take the time to put on the "right" undergarments if you know what I mean, hence the buttoned sweater. Anyways, the question really isn't about the sweater its about the shoes. Here are the two options I found. . .I'm going to return one. . .once again it was night, the lighting was bad but hopefully you can get and idea and give me your opinion. First option, the higher, simplish, black shoe and the second option is the darker purple, decorative, flat shoe. Obviously you can figure out which one is more comfortable. . .but neither really are bad. . .comfort wise. What do you think. . .which one stays and which one goes? I actually only took these pictures for the wise style crusader over at the stylecrusader.blogspot.com but figured that since I had them on the computer and was already writing a doctor blog I'd open it for all. So, "ALL" here you go.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, I LOVE your hair. It looks great dark like that. Second, I ADORE the flats with the flowers on top. They are super cute. They look a little more comfortable too! Although, the heels make the outfit look more formal. Is the wedding going to be more formal? If it were me and I was that pregnant, I would go for the flats, but then again that is always what I wear ;) You will look cute no matter what!

The Spicy Chickadee said...

I like the flats best, too.

JuanitaNC said...

I like the flats better.Thats all I wear now.I love your hair.I'm looking for a pair of Black shoes to.See you soon.Can't believe Anna getting married.

Juanita

the style crusader said...

stephanie. oh how i love you. i must agree with the three posts already - i like the flat ones best. your pregnant! this is your chance to relax and take it easy! the second ones are very retro! i prefer the flats though. lookin good hot mama!

JuanitaNC said...

Stephaine I agree with Jenny You are one Hot MaMa!!!!!

Sarita said...

Flats indeed! Love them. =)

meppalmer said...

Love the flats and hair!