Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm annoyed. . .

I need to calm down. . .I'm ready to pounce. . .on anyone or anything the slightly gets in my way. I need to calm down, and breathe, just breathe and be happy. We are heading off to San Francisco this weekend and I'm feeling like I have a million things to do. . .and whatever I do do is quickly getting undone by my two famous helpers. The dogs have figured out how to get chocolate milk out of the sippy cups. . .they don't accomplish this neatly. The find the half filled cups wherever I try to hide them and then ripe/chew the spouts off until they can consume the milk. . .smart. . .but oh so ANNOYING. I feel like throwing the half eaten cups at the rotten dogs whenever I find them. Ahhh. . .then tonight I tried to return the black shoes. . .which took forever. . .and I bought a pair of stockings. Then I headed for Trader Joe's for snacks for the plane. Well, when I got there I decided to look at the stockings. It took them out and there was a freaking HUGE whole in them. OK. My time is limited here. . .especially my time with the car. . .I don't have time for damaged merchandise. COME ON! There should be no holes. Oh and did I mention it was 8:15pm. I had 45 minutes before the grocery store and mall closed. . .This should not be this hard. Ahhhh. . .I choose the grocery store. Now I have to figure out a time to got back to the stupid mall. So, just so you know, my current mood is annoyed with the world. . .don't bother me. . .tomorrow is a new day. . .I hope.

2 comments:

meppalmer said...

Calm down!! Who cares if something doesn't get done. Just do what you can and FORGET the rest. You know you are pregnant and that in itself is work. RELAX- have a nice cup of coffee and enjoy life. As for the dogs- get them!! That would be annoying to say the least. But remember this weekend is going to be a wonderful time with your "BEST Friends" and the kids are going to have a wonderful time. Did I tell you to close your eyes and RELAX? Do I need to send you your dad's RELAX hat? Are you getting like your dad? Not only in the waist but actions. RELAX-RELAX-RELAX!!

JuanitaNC said...

Stephine,Listen to your Mother.Relax!!! Relax!!!! And you better relax you don't want to put stress on the bady.Your Mother is right.Do I have to call You.....