Friday, May 15, 2009

Embarrassing Confessions. . .

So there is all this talk about this new movie. . .Star Trek. My Dad has always been a fan. . .me, not so much. Anyways, with all this talk. . .today I was reminded of something. . .it wasn't until a year or two ago I realized it was Star Trek, NOT Star Trak. I would have bet money on it that it was Star Trak. . .my Dad would be so not proud. But. . .This guy was my favorite. . .I don't know what he does or who he was but I liked his glasses. . .so much that I would pretend to be him by putting a headband over my eyes and walking around. . .what a nerd. . .maybe my Dad would be proud now. . .maybe not. Here is my last embarrassing fact for the night. . .I loved the Neverending Story Princess. She was my favorite. When I wasn't being Star TREK characters I would put a necklace on my head with a little charm thing on my forehead (just like her), then I would recite her lines. "Give me a name Atrau, JUST GIVE ME A NAME." or "This is all that remains of the Neverending Story." (with hands cupped, standing in a dark room, looking very concerned) OK, so I didn't read books, just pretended to be weird character from movies. I think that wraps up my embarrassing moments for now. Enjoy!


2 comments:

the style crusader said...

ok, this made me laugh out load. i LOVE that you used to put a hairband over your eyes to be like this guy. that is HILARIOUS!! i can just see you doing that now...

Rantipole15 said...

This was so funny I had to read it out loud to Chad...though I admit to putting a headband over my eyes and saying "Hey look! I'm Geordi!" once in a while... :)

Oh, and I thought light sabers were life savers for a while there too.