Friday, May 15, 2009

Here we go. . .

(These pictures are from last month, but I figured I needed some pictures on here...most of them are on the other computer.)





So we went to Costco to get a few things and ended up having pizza there. Obie was totally insane and Grace was not so interested in eating. As we were getting ready to leave Grace says "I want dessert." I said "Sorry, if you want anything else you need to eat that pizza." She picks it up. . .and I'm thinking Wow, that was easier then I thought. . .and then she holds the pizza up, looks at me and says, "This is going to be disgusting." And then eats it up. All of it. Without complaining. Mike and I just looked at each other and tried not to laugh. When we got in the car she got her lollipop she had snuck into the diaper bag.






No comments: