Monday, March 9, 2009

Full Blown Monday. . .

Ahhh. . .that about describes my morning. Mondays typically aren't so bad but today was crazy. All Grace wanted to do was complain, whine, scream, cry. . .blah blah blah. . .I had heard enough. When nap time came there was no way she was getting out of it. I gave her a few books and left for my nice long break. I was determined. . .she was going to take a nap. Well, after much singing (maybe 2 hours) she finally gave in and conked out. Yep it took two hours. I know, this sounds evil but it was for her own good and she was not suffering. . .if anything she was having too much fun. I don't know what would have happened if she didn't nap, but I wasn't going to find out. She finally woke up at 5:30, she was much happier. I had gone to work already and Mike was left to deal with her. . .but she was good and happy and so was Mike. I enjoyed my long "nap" break today. . .and definitely needed after this morning. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: