Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crazy Week

With week is a crazy one. I have all my classes starting at work this week which means I also have to be there every evening for several hours. Tomorrow I also have to teach my 2-4 year old cooking class, plus I have to take Mike to work so I can take the car in for the 60,000 mile check up and oil change. That might not seem like much but this involves have two kids dressed, feed and in the car by 8:30 am. Plus I have to get them too the car shop, unload them and the car seats, check the car in and wait for Denise to come get us. (A friend who watches them) Anyways, let me just say crazy. I also have to interview a bunch of college students for counselor jobs. I have a folder of about 30 and am only hiring 5. Hummm. . .doesn't look good for them. Thursday there are more new classes, a job fair. . .why? (like I need anymore applications) Graces gymnastics class, and oh yeah, the Hopsons. I can't wait for them, our dear friends who we finally got a free weekend to visit with. It will be great. . .I just have to get to Thursday night. Friday will be good. A slow day; filled with kids, old friends, coffee and no schedule. This weekend will be a blast. It will be great, I can't wait just wish there was a fast forward button, that's all.

1 comment:

meppalmer said...

Stephanie you are a busy WOMAN!! Hope you have a wonderful time with the Hopsons this weekend!