Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love Sac. . .





So several years ago in California we went to a Love Sac store. They carry bean bag chairs made out of memory foam stuff. They are super expensive but oh so comfortable. They come in all sizes from the normal bean bag size to 8 feet. . .big enough for four people. Anyways, we recently got some carpet for part of the basement and needed something for us to sit on. . .and a great idea popped into my little head. A Love Sac. Perfect. . .except for the price. We I went on to craigslist.com and found one. I wrote the lady and got myself a new seat for a pretty good prize and a nice cheetah print cover. :) We knew it was 6 feet. . .which didn't sound too big. When we picked it up it took up the entire back end of the van. We could barely get it though the back door. . .infact we had to take off the back door. Now that we finally got it down stairs it works like a charm and we all love it. We did learn a new lesson: 6 feet is much bigger inside then in someones front yard.

2 comments:

The Spicy Chickadee said...

that is flippin' awesome! someday i'm gonna get me one of those.

Rantipole15 said...

Oh my gosh, I love the shot of Obie on that thing! I want one too...but it would take up about a third of our cabin so I think it'll have to wait.
~Bep