Thursday, April 9, 2009

Song retry

For those of you who attempt to listen to the music I have on here, first of all, I appreciate you. Secondly, I am sorry for the un-reliability due to your being outside of the U.S.. Finally, I think I have figured out how to post the song in a reliable way.

I will retry posting Nokta by Rachid Taha in a week or so. However for now, in light of this Sunday being Easter, I am posting He's Alive by Don Francisco. It is an old song, and my mp3 is poor quality, but it is a great song. Again, I would appreciate if you would listen to the song, and if you would post your opinion.

3 comments:

meppalmer said...

Dad favorite "Don Francisco" he has been listening to him since we got married. We were able to hear it just fine.

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

i'm singing this one with my choir on easter morning! it's great! :)

Debbie said...

Don Franciscos song is one of my favorites. Full of emotion--you can feel it in your soul. Dad