Friday, April 10, 2009

All Alone. . .

This morning Obie and I had the morning alone. Denise and Wes picked up Grace and had a morning out at the science center. She had a blast. . .but it was a little weird for Obie and I. We were a little lost. Obie wasn't so sure how to entertain himself. . .and I didn't know what to do with Obie. I'm usually trying to break up "sharing wars" and play/read with kids jumping in and out of my lap. . .without Grace things were really calm and clean. It was nice to hang out with Obie but he just kept walking to each room looking around and then coming back to where ever I was with this look on his face like "what are we going to do?". It was a little odd. He did manage to knock his bowl of chocolate rice crispies on the floor and then proceeded to pick every since one up off the floor and eat it. . .that kept him busy for a while. . .and I was able to do some dishes. Grace used to be able to entertain herself for hours. She didn't need someone telling her what to do and how to do it. . .I guess this is what happens. . .the how birth order thing. Oh well, life goes on. . .and Grace is back to entertain.

2 comments:

the style crusader said...

that is so funny stephanie. i love your blog!! happy easter.

David and Sara Hopson said...

let it never be said that i haven't commented on your blog... like your blog, like the song, like you guys more. let's hang out. david