Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Easter
















What can I say, we aren't too exciting. We started the morning off with Easter baskets. A little later Denise and Wes came over for breakfast and then off to church we went. Not late or anything. . .actually 15 minutes early. Then after church we had an egg hunt, and a late lunch. I'm not a big ham person. . .I like Honey Baked ham but I didn't want to pay for it and I don't know how to cook it so I had to come up with something else. . .chicken enchiladas. Yep. We had Mexican. Enchiladas, guacamole, tortilla chips and another type of dip. It was so good. Oh, and we needed something for dessert so I made and apple pie. We were stuffed. . .it was great.

1 comment:

JuanitaNC said...

Love all pictures.They look so cute in there outfits.Yes Mike you to.Didn't your Mom teach you how to cook Ham.It's not that hard.

Love and Hugs,
Aunt Juanita