Monday, January 26, 2009

Slobber. . .

OK, so lets be honest here. . .Last night we were going to bed and I asked Mike if he slobbers when he sleeps. He said maybe a little. I said do you know I slobber when I sleep? Knowing I do it all the time. . .but thinking he didn't really know. He says yeah, you do it all the time don't you? (I did know he knew that.) I said how did you know that! He said he used to be able to see in on my pillow case when we had plain navy blue sheets. So embarrassing! That was when we first got married. I didn't think he remembered stuff like that. So I tell you this story to warn you. . .don't get plain dark colored sheets or you will end up with little white drool marks and your spouse will remember forever. (See my new favorite sheets below) If you know anyone buying sheets soon or getting married warn them. They will appreciate it later. And, by the way, I know you all slobber too. . . don't you????

2 comments:

jennifer said...

just to let you know... it's not only mike who remembers. it's probably anyone who has EVER seen your pillow... or been in your room... your slobber is pretty epic, and i still remember it too.

i do it too though... i think everyone does sometimes. but i think you are the worst. haha.

The Clan said...

Hey! Thats not nice!