Monday, October 3, 2011

Dip Stick Party

So we had this idea that we wanted to invite a bunch of people over once we got "settled" into our new house. Hum. I'm not quite sure if we are settled since we still have piles of clothes all over our room, random boxes still sitting around and a basement floor seriously covered with toys, but we are going to attempt to have a party. I've named it a Dip Stick Party. So basically we are going to have a bunch of fondue pots filled with cheese or chocolate and everyone invited was told be bring something to dip. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything in order by then. . .this will be my mission for the week. Cleaning, organizing and filling pots. . .fondue pots. Oh, and we have to mow our job. . .which is a job in itself. I plan to post pictures, so stay tuned in to my upcoming mission.

No comments: