Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Past Two Weeks












-M' entered the world
-we got a tree
-the weather has dropped
-my camera card reader stopped working and broke my 2 GB camera memory card :(
-Mike & I got our Christmas present to eachother. . .a dishwasher, installed and working just in time for Thanksgiving (we both agreed this is one of the best presents ever. . .I'm feeling a bit old and grown up due to this)
-I was able to wear some pants that actually have a zipper and a button. . .so exciting.
-Mike is sick.
-Mom is almost sick.
-I have decided I really like hot chocolate.
-G' and O' really like M'.
-O' has started SingHumming Christmas songs. . .he is too lazy to pronounce the words right. . .but some how, even though he doesn't really say any of the words in the song we still some how know which on it is.
-I'm going to be 29 in 2 1/2 months. . .I'm not quit sure what I think of this.
-M' has been wearing a hat I knitted and actually finished. . .this almost never happens. . .both the kids wearing something I made and me actually finishing something.
I think that's about it. Nothing too exciting. Just some of the recent happenings and some of my random thoughts.





-

No comments: