Monday, October 20, 2008

Just a few things. . .




First of all the funny picture. Obie thought it was hilarious to press his face up against this rubbermaid box. . .I thought it was pretty interesting too. Next for some reason Grace and Obie won't look at me when I want to take their picture together. I finally got one but it turned out a wee bit blurry. Next I found a cool site called clearcheckbook.com. It makes graphs and all kinds of niffy things. . .you just have to put in what you spend. Thats about it. OH, and Saturday we went to a Life is Good festival with free games and stuff. Grace decided she wanted a kitty cat on her cheek. There were not kitty cats. . .just Jake the life is good guy. We tried that. She didn't like it and rubbed most of it off. . .so that think on her cheek is part of Jake. Its a tatoo. . .and we weren't to quick to figure out it wasn't going to be removed very easily. . .so there it sits, starring at us saying "Silly Parents, what were you thinking. . ."

3 comments:

Rantipole15 said...

That picture of Obie is PRICELESS.

The Spicy Chickadee said...

I agree. I think you have your very own goonies character now.

Wu-zy Whatsit said...

baby oil or vaseline usually do the trick with fake tattoos. :) adorable pics and fun stories, by the way!