Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Piggy Bank

Today we cleaned out Grace's piggy bank. A few weeks ago we got her her own savings account. Let me say she and Obie are rich. He doesn't have a piggy bank yet but he does have a savings account. In her piggy bank she had a whopping $65. How did that happen???? She even had a $10 in it. Someone is either being really generous or she had found Mike's cash hidding spot. (She should let me in on the secret. Mike likes to hid cash just incase he might need it, but he woun't tell me where it is since he knows I'll us it. What good is cash if you don't use it???) Some how Obie ended up with the same. . .Then I looked in there bank accounts and noticed both had increased $20.00. (Thanks NaNa & PaPa) So at this point the have both reached the $100 point. Crazy. . .I sure was surprised. . .2 years old, no job, and $100 bucks. . .hmmmmmm. . .

1 comment:

Rantipole15 said...

Ha! I know what you mean! Brahm has an account at our bank for the $ that generous grandparents and great-grandparents bestow on him...he'll be rich before he's 18 at this rate.